Accelerate your Food Startup
Join Union Kitchen and bring your food startup to the next level. We empower food founders, like you, through every phase of your journey, from launch to scale.
Our comprehensive ecosystem, roadmap, and expertise provide you with exactly what you need to succeed. With group sessions, one-on-one coaching, and online courses, you'll receive the support and guidance you need to accelerate your growth and achieve new levels.
We're ready to dig in - are you?
Food Business Accelerator
FOUR PHASES TO BUILD TO LAST
As a Founder, you have the vision, drive, and unrelenting passion to build your food business. We are here to empower you on your journey through our four phases from Launch to National Scale. At each phase, we provide you with the tools and resources you need to seize opportunities, overcome challenges, and reach new heights whether you are launching locally or ready to saturate nationally.
Launch is about building a cohesive concept, executing the technical elements of a market-ready product, and launching into the market.
Product Market Fit is learning what consumers want and how to deliver that consistently through scalable systems, team building, and leveraging our ecosystem.
Growth is expanding a product that has achieved regional product market fit and building the operations to support that.
Scale is achieving national market penetration by outselling the leading competitors.
ACCESS IN EVERY PHASE:
- Our Ecosystem
- In-House Team of Experts
- Industry-Leading Partnerships
- Group Sessions & On Demand Courses
- Investor Network
- Individual Coaching
- Playbooks & Operational Workbooks
- Knowledge Base with 350+ articles, videos, and webinars
- Supplier Directory with 1000+ preferred industry suppliers
Access our Ecosystem of Kitchen, Distribution, and Stores as an Accelerator Member. You'll have the advantage of real-time market access and feedback from day one, allowing for faster product launches and smart innovation.
- Learn to be the best at manufacturing your product without the high upfront costs of building your own facility or using a co-packer
- Licensed facility (including USDA-Meat and USDA-Organic) with a team of trained food safety professionals on site
- Regular tasting events with buyers, distributors, and corporate partners
- Community of like-minded entrepreneurs to collaborate and learn from
- Distributors want to see that you have sales volume before bringing you on. Stores want to work with brands already on a distributor
- Our distribution allows you to build your proof of concept and break into stores
- Show that you have sales and a product that people want
- We buy over $2mm of food founders products/year
- Launch your market-ready products into our stores!
- Learn what customers want and build your product into something that is a habitual purchase
- Drive early revenue to your brand
- Use the sales data to pitch other stores and show that it is something their customers will want to buy again and again
- Set up demos and learn directly from customers!
We’re in it everyday, running grocery stores, driving distribution trucks, and working with national brokers. We are intimately familiar with every element of the supply chain, from manufacturing through store shelves. We have years of experience building the BEST CPG brands and you get to take advantage of it all!
We partner with industry leaders in all areas of food from food marketing and manufacturing experts to formulation scientists.
Our Demand Courses
Leverage our extensive library of on-demand courses as part of the Accelerator. Whether you're looking to improve your packaging, product formulation, marketing, or finance skills, our courses are designed to provide you with the knowledge and tools you need to navigate the four phases to build to last.
How to Apply
1. Discovery Call - let's get to know each other!
2. Tour of Union Kitchen - check out the place where we build successful food businesses.
3. After the tour, submit the following:
- Pitch Deck: Introduce yourself as an entrepreneur, your business, and your passion
- Introductory PMP Video: A 3 minute video pitch following Passion, Mission, and Product
- Product Samples: Submit a sample of the product idea you're interested in launching