Launch | Grow | Scale
Whether you are just starting out or looking to scale your operations, we have over 47,000 square feet of certified production space across two facilities.
We provide a professional, organized, and food safe environment so that you can focus on what you do best – making great food!
Join our community of over 70 local food founders with shared and private space to build your business with confidence.
- Towels & Butcher Coats
- Co-Working Space
- Utilities Management
- Facilities Management
- Community of Entrepreneurs
- High Speed Wi-fi
- Trash & Recycling
- Loading and Receiving Docks
- FDA-Registered and Certified
- Business Workshops
- Storage in All Temperature Zones
- 20% off On Demand Courses
- Team of Food Safety Experts fully certified in GMP, HACCP, PCQI
- Access to our Knowledge Base
- USDA-Meat Inspected, USDA-Organic, Gluten-Free
- In-House Repair Team
- Dedicated Bakery
Our Ivy City location is designed for entrepreneurs at all stages. Members can take advantage of large, fully outfitted communal production areas or dedicated exclusive private spaces.
Some of our commercial-grade equipment available for use at Ivy City includes:
- Double Stack Ovens
- Griddles, Grills
- Fryer, Low-Boy Burner
- 60-qt Mixers
- 40G Steam Kettle
- 30G Tilt Skillet
- RobotCoupe Blixer 60,
- And so much more!
Our Eckington location is designed for established businesses ready to scale up their manufacturing or commissary operations. With entirely private, dedicate space, Members at Eckington can build their own manufacturing lines to match with exactly what they need.
Extra Amenities in Eckington:
- Compressed Air and Nitrogen Hook-Ups to run machines
- Dedicated HVAC systems for climate and humidity control to match manufacturing needs
- High electrical capacity
Access: Unlimited 24/7/365
Starting at $1499/mo
Nights & Weekends
Access: 6p-7a Weeknight and 24 hours on weekends and federal holidays
Starting at $1099/mo
Access: 24-hours on Weekends
Starting at $799/mo
Access: 4 Day, 24-hour passes
Starting at $499/mo
TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR OF OUR IVY CITY FACILITY
LET'S CHAT! WE WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS
We empower food founders with our ecosystem, roadmap, and expertise from launch to scale. Throughout each phase, Accelerator members leverage group sessions, one-on-one coaching, and online courses to accelerate your growth. Learn more about our Accelerator.
Kitchen Membership Referral Program!
Once you've signed on as a member, refer your friends to get credits!
- $500 for someone referred who signs for Full-Time
- $250 for someone referred who signs for Nights & Weekends
- $100 for someone referred who signs for Weekends